How to purchase and use a Humanitix ticket
- Some time before the event (concert or dance) you want to attend, go to the Humanitix link for the event. Click on 'Get Tickets'.
- Select the number and type of tickets required (using the little up/down arrows in the 'spin box'). Click 'Enter Details' and fill in name, email and mobile number. Then click 'Save and Check out'.
- Make your payment. The default method is credit card. Enter your card details and press 'Pay Now'
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque, select 'Invoice'.
- Enter your name and address and press 'Purchase'. You will receive an invoice by email.
- You will receive the ticket email (see 4 below) when you have paid the invoice.
- A ticket email should arrive pretty much straight away. Keep that email where you can easily find it on the event night; If the email does not arrive within a few minutes, check your junk or spam folder.
- A few minutes before event (concert or dance) time, open the email and click 'View Access Link'.
- Your web browser will display a purple ticket - click 'Access On-line Event'.
- The concert session graphic will appear with a round version of this ▶️ in the centre of the picture. Click that ‘button’.
- You should then be connected to Zoom session.
Performers, (Main Act or Spot Acts) please be aware that if you will be logging on to the session using a computer other than the one used to purchase the ticket, please email your ticket to the other computer (or owner thereof). This is because all Access Links are unique and your own ticket must be used to gain early access for sound checks.
The official site of the Victorian Folk Music Club Incorporated (Reg No A2511Y)
Last modified: June 16 2021 21:50.